BAX X5 L. monocytogenes
RAPID PCR TEST FOR LISTERIA MONOCYTOGENES
The BAX® System PCR assay for Listeria monocytogenes produce clear yes-or-no results for L. monocytogenes with minimal hands-on required. The L. monocytogenes assay features all the benefits of BAX PCR Assays with accurate and reliable results available within four hours after enrichment.
Using carefully designed primers for target-specific genetic sequences possessed only by the target organisms, the BAX® System X5 gives accurate, reliable, easy-to-use L. monocytogenes detection in raw ingredients, finished products and processing environments.The award-winning BAX System X5 breaks down samples at the genetic level, using polymerase chain reaction (PCR) to detect pathogens and other microbes in environmental and food samples with certainty.
Speed and Accuracy:
• Results in as little as 13 hours for select food samples; 30 hours for environmental surfaces
• PCR run time of 3 hrs 30 min
• Included internal controls to validate results even in absence of target
• Validated to perform as well or better than standard reference methods for listed product types
Efficient and Easy to use
• Minimal components and simplified workflows
• Flexible protocols available to meet your unique workflows
• Compatible with other BAX® System X5 assays
BAX System X5 Listeria monocytogenes HG-KIT2023 (64 Tests)