BAX X5 Salmonella
RAPID PCR TEST FOR SALMONELLA
The BAX® System X5 PCR assay for Salmonella produce clear yes-or-no results for Salmonella species with minimal hands-on required. The BAX X5 Salmonella assay features all the benefits of the original BAX PCR assay for a smaller format system, along with an added proprietary hot-start technology that helps reduce the risk of contamination.
Using carefully designed primers for target-specific genetic sequences possessed only by the target organisms, the BAX® System X5 gives accurate, reliable, easy-to-use Salmonella detection in raw ingredients, finished products and processing environments.The award-winning BAX System X5 breaks down samples at the genetic level, using polymerase chain reaction (PCR) to detect pathogens and other microbes in environmental and food samples with certainty.
Speed and Accuracy:
• Results in as little as 14 hours for select food samples; 30 hours for environmental surfaces
• PCR run time of 3 hrs 30 min
• Included internal controls to validate results even in absence of target
• Validated to perform as well or better than standard reference methods for listed product types
Efficient and Easy to use
• Minimal components and simplified workflows
• Flexible protocols available to meet your unique workflows
• Compatible with other BAX® System X5 assays
BAX X5 System Salmonella HG-KIT2025 (64 Tests)