BAX Q7 Cronobacter spp.
RAPID PCR TEST FOR CRONOBACTER
The BAX® System PCR assay for Cronobacter spp (formerly known as E. sakazakii) produce clear yes-or-no results for Cronobacter species with minimal hands-on required. The Cronobacter assay offers the speed and accuracy of PCR to detect this pathogen that thrives in matrices and production environments for infant formula and other dried soy and dairy products.
Using carefully designed primers for target-specific genetic sequences possessed only by the target organisms, the BAX® System gives accurate, reliable, easy-to-use Cronobacter detection in raw ingredients, finished products and processing environments.The award-winning BAX System Q7 breaks down samples at the genetic level, using polymerase chain reaction (PCR) to detect pathogens and other microbes in environmental and food samples with certainty.
Speed and Accuracy:
• Results in as little as 23 hours for environmental sponges
• PCR run time of 3 hrs 30 min
• Included internal controls to validate results even in absence of target
• Validated to perform as well or better than standard reference methods for listed product types
Efficient and Easy to use
• Minimal components and simplified workflows
• Flexible protocols available to meet your unique workflows
• Compatible with other BAX® System assays
BAX System Cronobacter HG-KIT2001 (96 Tests)