BAX Q7 L monocytogenes 24E
24 HOUR ENRICHMENT PCR TEST FOR LISTERIA MONOCYTOGENES
The BAX® System PCR assay for Salmonella 2 produce clear yes-or-no results for Listeria monocytogenes species with minimal hands-on required. The Listeria monocytogenes assay is validated for a wide variety of food and product matrices, as well as environmental samples with a single-step, 24-hour enrichment that provides results as soon as next-day.
Using carefully designed primers for target-specific genetic sequences possessed only by the target organisms, the BAX® System gives accurate, reliable, easy-to-use Salmonella detection in raw ingredients, finished products and processing environments.The award-winning BAX System Q7 breaks down samples at the genetic level, using polymerase chain reaction (PCR) to detect pathogens and other microbes in environmental and food samples with certainty.
Speed and Accuracy:
• Results in as little as 30 hours for select food and environmental samples
• PCR run time of 3 hrs 30 min
• Included internal controls to validate results even in absence of target
• Validated to perform as well or better than standard reference methods for listed product types
Efficient and Easy to use
• Minimal components and simplified workflows
• Flexible protocols available to meet your unique workflows
• Compatible with other BAX® System assays
BAX System L.mono 24E HG-KIT2002 (96 Tests)