BAX Q7 Genus Listeria
RAPID PCR TEST FOR LISTERIA
The BAX® System PCR assay for Genus Listeria produce clear yes-or-no results for Listeria species with minimal hands-on required. The Listeria assay is validated for a wide variety of food and product matrices, as well as environmental samples and offers flexible enrichment choices that provide results as soon as next-day.
Using carefully designed primers for target-specific genetic sequences possessed only by the target organisms, the BAX® System gives accurate, reliable, easy-to-use Listeria detection in raw ingredients, finished products and processing environments.The award-winning BAX System Q7 breaks down samples at the genetic level, using polymerase chain reaction (PCR) to detect pathogens and other microbes in environmental and food samples with certainty.
Speed and Accuracy:
• Results in as little as 30 hours for select food and environmental samples.
• PCR run time of 3 hrs 30 min
• Included internal controls to validate results even in absence of target
• Validated to perform as well or better than standard reference methods for listed product types
Efficient and Easy to use
• Minimal components and simplified workflows
• Flexible protocols available to meet your unique workflows
• Compatible with other BAX® System assays
BAX System Genus Listeria HG-KIT2016 (96 Tests)