BAX Q7 RT Campylobacter
REAL-TIME PCR TEST FOR AMPYLOBACTER
The BAX® System Real-Time PCR assay for Campylobacter produces clear yes-or-no results for Salmonella species with minimal hands-on required. The Real-Time Campylobacter assay features all the benefits of BAX PCR assay, detecting Campylobacter jejuni, C. coli and C. lari with a reduced processing time.
Using carefully designed primers for target-specific genetic sequences possessed only by the target organisms, the BAX® System gives accurate, reliable, easy-to-use Campylobacter detection in raw ingredients, finished products and processing environments.The award-winning BAX System Q7 breaks down samples at the genetic level, using polymerase chain reaction (PCR) to detect pathogens and other microbes in environmental and food samples with certainty.
Speed and Accuracy:
• Results in as little as 3 hours for highly contaminated samples, 27 hours for enriched matrices
• PCR run time of 90 minutes
• Included internal controls to validate results even in absence of target
• Validated to perform as well or better than standard reference methods for listed product types
Efficient and Easy to use
• Minimal components and simplified workflows
• Flexible protocols available to meet your unique workflows
• Compatible with other BAX® System assays
BAX System RT Campylobacter HG-KIT2018 (96 Tests)