BAX Q7 RT Salmonella
REAL-TIME PCR TEST FOR SALMONELLA
The BAX® System Real-Time PCR assay for Salmonella produce clear yes-or-no results for Salmonella species with minimal hands-on required. The BAX Real-Time Salmonella assay features all the benefits of a standard BAX PCR assay, with a reduced processing time.
Using carefully designed primers for target-specific genetic sequences possessed only by the target organisms, the BAX® System gives accurate, reliable, easy-to-use Salmonella detection in raw ingredients, finished products and processing environments.The award-winning BAX System Q7 breaks down samples at the genetic level, using polymerase chain reaction (PCR) to detect pathogens and other microbes in environmental and food samples with certainty.
Speed and Accuracy:
• Results in as little as 13 hours for select matrices
• PCR run time of 75 minutes
• Included internal controls to validate results even in absence of target
• Validated to perform as well or better than standard reference methods for listed product types
Efficient and Easy to use
• Minimal components and simplified workflows
• Flexible protocols available to meet your unique workflows
• Compatible with other BAX® System assays
BAX System RT Salmonella HG-KIT2006 (96 Tests)